Step 2 – Get a Hosting Account
What is Web Hosting and how it works?
Web hosting is actually the computer that is running 24/7 and where you put the files of your website. There are so many companies offering hosting service, but you have to be careful when you choose one. You will need a reliable, easy to use and inexpensive hosting service.
However there are many hosting companies there are not all good. You have to know what to look for when choosing a web host.
How to choose a reliable web hosting?
When choosing a web host is important to know your needs and your budget, but you have to pay attention to the following as well:
- Buy hosting only from popular hosting companies that are in business for at least 4-5 years
- 24/7 phone and email support is essential
- Money back guarantee is also a must need
- Always go for unlimited bandwidth, web space and domain hosting
- Always read reviews before buying the web space
But how much should I pay for hosting?
If your website is new, just planning to get it online, you should not pay more than $5 per month. You can even have multiple websites with hundreds of visitors every day and pay under five dollars per month.
In the next step I will show you which hosting to choose and how to only pay for the hosting and get your domain and website for free. With this hosting company you will be able to set up your site in 10 minutes after you purchase the hosting account. See you on the next page.